Friday 27 June 2014

[REVIEW] BeautyTalk 美人语 3D Refining Day Cream Part 4

Hello! After the first week and second week's testimonial for 3D Refining Day Cream, here is the third week's testimonial! My skin is getting better after using this day cream, my pimple marks are fading and hopefully with the continuous usage of this day cream, all the marks can disappear totally! :D My skin become fairer and more radiant, this is what I want! Besides, I like it as it does not clog my pores and acne condition is under control after using this product. I definitely love this product and will continue to use it! :D





Before using

Third week

Feeling tempted to buy after seeing the promising result? Log on to Beauty'n'Me website to purchase it! :D Remember to like their facebook page as there are a lot of promotions and giveaways! Join their 'SHARE AND WIN' contest to win away 3D Refining Day Cream! There are a lot of good products from Beauty Talk, stay tuned for the upcoming Beauty Talk products' reviews! :D 








No comments:

Post a Comment