Friday 20 June 2014

[REVIEW] BeautyTalk 美人语 3D Refining Day Cream Part 3

Hi!! So here is my second week testimonial for 3D Refining day cream. I had positive comments about this product in the first week testimonial, so how about this week? :) So sorry that the photo for 2nd week's result is quite different as I took it with my phone instead of camera. I did not do any editing on it, it is the original photo! So you can see that my skin is smoother and more hydrated compared to last time. Pimples marks also become lighter! I like it! Please! Erase all my pimple marks! I am happy with the result and it is really comfortable to use it when the weather is so hot. With the light and non-sticky texture, my skin can breath freely even after applying this day cream.  






Woohoo! Beauty"n" Me is doing a lot of promotions in their website! Log on to have a look!
There are limited great deal for Beautytalk products too, stay tuned on their facebook page so that you can grab it before being sold out!

FREE RM 20 COUPON! Faster go and shop!

FREE shipping and wrapping! 





No comments:

Post a Comment