Tuesday 10 June 2014

[REVIEW] BeautyTalk 美人语 3D Refining Day Cream Part 2


Hi, so here is the Part 2 for review of Beauty Talk 3D Refining Day Cream. Did you read the Part 1? Read it now before continuing this part! :D




Testimonial after 1 week

After using for 1 week, I felt that it is really a good base for daily use as it is non-oily for my skin. As the weather is so hot recently, this non-oily day cream would not make me feel uncomfortable with sticky and oily feeling. It would not clog pores and It did not cause break out on my skin. The tiny luminous powders really help to enhance the complexion and radiance for my skin. Besides, my skin look fairer with natural radiance after applying it. I love how it make my skin look good like I did not put anything on. It is so natural! Did you see the improvement of my skin? Hope my skin getting better and better after using 3D Refining Cream! 



You can visit Beauty"n"me's website or facebook for more information. Remember to like their facebook page as there are a lot of promotion information and giveaway! :D

If you want to win away 3D Refining Cream, remember to go to their facebook page to join their contest!!

                    https://www.facebook.com/beautytalk.malaysia






No comments:

Post a Comment