Friday 10 October 2014

Beauty Talk Be White Double Cleansing Gel


Recently, I cannot update my blog whenever I like as WiFi in my hostel is super slow T.T. Not only blog, this condition also delays my academic work as I cannot search for information immediately. Never mind, environment doesn't change for me, I have changed my lifestyle to adapt to it. :)

Okay, back to topic! So, the Beauty Talk that I am going to review this month is Be White Double Cleansing Gel! :) 

200 mL
Original Price: RM 160
Now it is available at Beauty"n"Me website with promotional price of RM 135!!!




If you have read my previous review on other Beauty Talk products, you probably have noticed that Beauty Talk products are multi-purpose products! :) 

Be White Double Cleansing Gel is 4 in 1 cleanser which can helps to
1) Minimize pore size
2) Hydration balance 
3) Reduce inflammation
4) Soften fine lines.

I once thought that cleanser that leaves tightness to skin after cleansing is a good cleanser. I know I was so wrong! >< Lesson learnt, no more cleanser that will dehydrate my skin. Double Cleansing Gel is a very gentle cleanser as it is free of soaps, alcohols and detergents. This non-aggravating gel with natural amino acids and iris florentina root extract essential oils can help to remove impurities and reduce blemishing (white & blackheads) without feeling of tautness and stripping the skin of moisture. Skin is left feeling balanced, hydrated and glowing.

Feeling curious about the result after using this product? Stay tuned for my weekly testimonial yo!

Beauty"n"Me is doing promotion now! Faster log on to their website and facebook page to find out more! You can get this double cleansing gel at promotional price and Free 1pc of Beauty Talk Collagen Mask!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment