Saturday 27 September 2014

[TESTIMONIAL 2] Beauty Talk Be White Refine Toning Lotion

Hi, after the first testimonial, here is my second testimonial! As I mentioned before, Beauty Talk Refine Toning solution can be used on face, skin and hair! So I have tested it on my face this time! 

Before 1 week
My skin is quite dry and sensitive, you can see redness everywhere. Acne scar can be seen too. Let's see the effect of Refine Toning solution after 1 week!







After 1 week, although there is some redness on my face, it is much better compared to last week. My skin is softer and smoother. It is more hydrated compared to last week. 



Feeling amazed by the effect of Beauty Talk Refine Toning Lotion? Log on to Beauty"n"Me website and facebook page to find out more!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment