Wednesday 17 September 2014

[TESTIMONIAL 1] Beauty Talk Be White Refine Toning Lotion

Beauty Talk Be White Refine Toning Lotion 


This is a multi-purpose lotion, it can be applied on face, body and even hair. Today, I would like to show you the result on my body after 1 week.

Ingredients
1) Horse Chestnut, Vitamin B3, Teast Extract, Vitamin B5 and Vitamin B7 
Oil-Moisture Balance Formulation to regulate excess oil secretion on the skin.
2) Chamomile Recutita Flower Extract
Anti-inflammation and treats pimples, regulates oil production and tightens enlarged pores. Suitable for sensitive skin type, helps soothe acne and inflammation.
3) Fullerenes
Lightens dark spots, whitens, treats acne and prevent inflammation, as well as improves dark spots and fine lines for youthful and refreshed skin complexion.
4) Iris Florentina Root Extract 
Revitalizing anti-aging ingredient that is rich in natural isoflavones to reduces the depth of wrinkles, improves skin hydration and elasticity for an overall improvement in skin tone.
5) Mandarin Orange
Provides continual whitening function that not only hinders the development of melanin, but also boosts collagen production.
6) Lactoferrin and Lactoperoxidase
Treat acne and inflammation problems. Besides hydrating the skin, it’s also an effective solution for acne prone skin.

Before
It is watery, unlike the usual body lotion. It smells really pleasant.

It can be spread easily on my skin. 

After
Tada! Even though I accidentally applied too much on my hand, it still absorbed well without sticky or oily feeling. My skin is softened and silky. I really love its pleasant smell, it can be a light sweet fragrance too. :) After 1 week, my skin is moisturized and fine lines on my skin is less visible. I love my healthier skin indeed! :) It is suitable for all skin types and it can help to soothe sensitive skin! :)


Feeling interested? Faster log on to Beauty"n"Me website and facebook page to find out more!





No comments:

Post a Comment