Saturday 16 August 2014

[WEEK 1 TESTIMONIAL] Beauty Talk Oxysolution Mousse


Hi, I am back with week 1 testimonial of Oxysolution Mousse! 




For your information, it can be used to remove non-water proof makeup like sunblock, remove dead or unhealthy skin, and for heavy makeup, it can be used for double cleansing to avoid clogged pores.  I wear sunblock whenever I am at outdoor. I used the mousse to remove sunblock and at the same time make my skin more hydrated! :)


1) This was taken after one day long staying outdoor. My skin was oily, sticky and sweaty.

2) So, few press of Oxysolution Mousse was needed to save my uneasy skin.

3) I massaged my face with Oxysolution Mousse. Tada, dirt, oil and sunblock were removed!

4) My hand after massaging. All the oily dirt on my hand.

5) I rinsed my face with water. Tada, my skin can breath again! Super refreshing and hydrating! :) (Actually no rinsing is required but I did it as I felt that I need to.) (The photo is taken 1 week after using the product.)

So easy right? This product has no surfactant, which means it is super gentle to our skin! 

Want to know more about this product?

(There is contest going on, hurry click on the link to find out more! )




No comments:

Post a Comment