Thursday 13 June 2019

Althea A'Bloom Skincare & Makeup


First of all, I have to say I really love Althea's box. Their designs are always cute with colours I like, not to mention how sturdy they are! I reuse all my Althea's boxes to keep my belongings. Things become neat and good looking! 

Back to the topic, recently Althea Korea have launched their latest in-house brand called A'BLOOM. As always, their packaging wins my heart and A'BLOOM products are too cute to handle! Currently, there are 3 products from A'BLOOM line, including refreshing skin mask pack, BHA blackhead blaster and meringue puff.


Look at A'BLOOM mask sheet, the description and illustration are really funny and on-point! 

Using goodness of fruits like avocado, watermelon, lemon and peach as main ingredients, these mask sheets are formulated to fulfill needs of different types of skin, including brightening, moisturizing, anti-ageing and anti-blemish.



A'BLOOM Fruit Masks
RM15.00 (10 sheets)
RM2.00 (per sheet)


NOURISHING AVOCADO MASK
- Contain nutritious antioxidants from avocado extract to protect skin from harmful environmental factors, keep skin nourished and prevent wrinkles.
- Infused with hibiscus extract which is rich in vitamins to keep skin youthful and radiant.

MOISTURIZING WATERMELON MASK
- Deep moisturizing effect with rich essence of watermelon extract to feed thirsty skin, keeping skin hydrated and supple for long period of time.
- Added lavender extract to give it calming power to soothe and moist skin, leave skin feeling soft and bouncy.

BRIGHTENING LEMON LIME MASK
- Rich in vitamin C from lemon and lime extract to brighten and clear dull-looking skin, even skin tone and give skin natural glow.
- Boosted with green tea extract which is rich in antioxidants, to boost skin brightening and give calming effect to your skin.

ANTI BLEMISH PEACH MASK
- Contain peach extract which is rich in vitamin A and vitamin C, to soothe irritation and redness and control oil and water balance of skin, thereby help in anti-blemish and skin purifying.
- Added tea tree oil extract, a well-known ingredient in killing bacteria and taking care of troubled skin.


I used Peach AC Control mask first as I had breakouts on my cheek. I was amazed by the generous amount of essence in the mask pack. The essence is quite concentrated and not too watery, which I really like as I do not want the essence dripping down my neck during masking process. I love the scent from the mask, not too overwhelmed and artificial, just nice for my liking. The mask sheet is really thin, it holds loads of moisture essence and fits really well on my face. I found out that it is made of 100% natural eucalyptus tree, making it eco-friendly and soft in texture.  

After applying for 10 minutes, my skin was really moist and supple! The amount of essence left on my skin was still a lot, so I massaged my face using them to fully utilize the mask. My skin is plump and not thirsty anymore! The masking experience is really premium, considering its affordable price. 

Besides, to achieve its function of pH balancing, this mask essence is made slightly acidic, to recover our skin from the harsh pH of cleansing products. It helps our skin to regain healthy pH level and strengthen skin barrier.



BHA BLACKHEAD BLASTER
RM16.00




Blackhead and whitehead are my major concern aside from blemish. Even though extraction can remove them quite effectively, I really do not like the painful experience. Nose pore strip does not really work on me, my skin was red and painful but most of the blackhead remains at their original position. Therefore, this BHA Blackhead Blaster is something that I am really interested. This BHA Blackhead Blaster is quick and easy treatment to remove blackhead and whitehead without painful extraction and irritation. Besides, it helps to prevent new ones from forming! 

There are 4 main natural ingredients in this stick,
1. White willow a.k.a natural BHA
Exfoliate and cleanse deeply to remove dead skin cells and extra sebum
2. Charcoal
Charcoal is well-known of its absorbing power to clear away oil and dirt, keeping pores clean and tight
3. Tea tree oil
Soothe irritation and calm skin down
4. Apricot see powder
Unclog pores gently


This BHA stick is used exactly same way as lipstick. It is easy to carry around with no mess. Its texture is softer than I imagine, which is really gentle to skin. It is easy to use as well, just massage on targeted areas like chin and noses after cleansing. Do it in circular motion to get rid of those dirt and oil in pores. I can reach curved area at side of nose easily. After that, just rinse off with water and your pores are clean now! I am amazed by the immediate result, you can see that blackhead I circled was no longer there after massaging! Besides, as this BHA stick is really gentle, you can use this quite frequent, unlike extraction or pore strips that brings so much irritation to your skin.


GIANT MERINGUE PUFF (1 P)
RM8.00
BABY MERINGUE PUFF (3 P)
RM11.00


The last product is the cutest one among all, the giant meringue puff and baby meringue puffs! No joke, they are really soft in texture and cute in pastel colour. The meringue shape also makes them really versatile to use. You can use the wide part for coverage of overall face, and use the narrow part for details, like eyes, nose, lips and curved area of face. It is made of high density latex free foam, which is safe for sensitve skin. Moreover, you can achieve two different finish with just one puff. If you prefer dewy and glossy look, soak the puff in water before applying makeup. If you like matte finish, just use it dry without soaking in water. 

I prefer moisturizing finish so I soaked it in water before putting on makeup. The puff became a lot bigger! I found out that it will expand 1.5x in size after soaking. The application was easy and really even as compared to application using hand. The finish is dewy, even and clean! I prefer to use giant puff for cheek area, and baby puff for narrow area.

A'BLOOM products are really premium in quality, yet so cheap in price! I am awaiting to see more upcoming beauty products from Althea in-house brand as they are really good! Do follow Althea Korea for more updates or promotions, remember to log on to their website if you want to add them in cart!

#Butterflymsia #AltheaKorea #AltheaAbloom



No comments:

Post a Comment