Wednesday 23 January 2019

ID.AZ Face Fit CU-V Tensioning Sleeping Mask


As I grow older and almost reach 30 years old, I am more concerned of anti-aging, be it my body or my skin. Metabolism becomes slower, I need to drink more water and exercise more. Skin is drier compared to young time, I need to sleep earlier and eat good supplements to maintain my skin. I understand that people ages but I still want to age beautifully and gracefully. Besides, there are some changes in my skin routine as my skin's need become different as I grow older. Firm and hydrated skin will make you look younger so hydration and anti-sagging are really important to my current skin. 


ID.AZ was created by Korea's top dermatology clinic, bringing professional treatments into at-home skincare. ID.AZ Face Fit is the product line under IDPLACOSMATICS, which specializes in producing functional cosmetics that provide after-care to facial contouring in non-invasive way. They presents Dermatic (Dermatology+Cosmetics) for caring of sensitive skin and incorporates their know-how to produce specialty functioning products that help lifting and contouring through non-invasive Placosmetics (Plastic surgery+cosmetics). ID.AZ Face Fit helps in slimming, giving volume and lifting.



This sounds really amazing as you no need to go under knife yet you can get result similar to plastic surgery. They claim that ID.AZ CU-V Tension Sleeping Pack slims, tightens and smooths the facial line overnight. Everybody can have V face without going under knife!


Functions of ID.AZ CU-V Tension Sleeping Pack

- Promote slimming with firming function
- Smoothing of wrinkles by enhancing elastin formation and helps maintain it
- Contain Sodium deoxycholate (SDC) to help with smoothing and tightening facial skin, breaking fat in skin

I tried this product for few days to see whether it works or not. One thing that I love about sleeping mask is they are so easy to use, no complicated procedures involved. Use everyday before sleep, after your serum, essences, and ampoules. To aid in lifting and firming effect, warm it between the fingertips and apply it gently from chin to cheek, then pat all over the face until absorbed.




It has a silky texture, which is really easy to be spread on skin. Even though this mask is a bit thick, it is fast absorbed, without leaving greasy and uneasy feeling on my skin. My skin is quite dry so I like this texture which makes my skin very moisturized. I used it as final layer and I woke up with really moisturized and smooth skin, not oily at all! After using continuously for 5 days, I noticed my skin more hydrated and fairer. Honestly I did not notice it by naked eyes, but my skin looks firmer from photos. Skin pores become less obvious as well! It seems to improve overall skin texture and my skin looks healthier and fairer. I need to use it longer to obtain better result but I am really satisfied with this short term result!


You can get it from Watsons store at RM199.00, 30mL. For promotion price, check it out at Watsons outlets or Watsons online store.

Watsons online : https://www.watsons.com.my/face-fit-cu-v-tensioning-sleep-mask/p/BP_98213?text=&page=0 
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/idplacosmetics_my/

#idaz #butterflymsia #facefitsleepingmask



No comments:

Post a Comment