Friday 19 May 2017

SYAHIRAH Korean Secrets - Halal Korean Skincare product


Watching Korean drama is indeed an eye-pleasing process. Characters are fashionably dressed, not to mention their flawless and poreless skin! As a leading cosmetics market in the world, South Korea's beauty products attract lots of consumers from all over the world, including us in Malaysia. However, since many Korean skincare products are not certified with valid halal status, some of our Malay friends would hesitant to use Korean products. I believe they would be more than happy to try them out if they are certified halal. 

As a halal skincare brand since 2007, SYAHIRAH is proud to introduce the new range of halal skincare range, SYAHIRAH Korean Secrets, which is specially formulated with latest technology from Korea. SYAHIRAH understands need of our Malay friends and finally come out with this new Korean skincare range that suits them better. SYAHIRAH Korean Secrets contains specially formulated Tri-Flower essence with ingredients from Jeju Island, Korea that provides hydrating and whitening effect, to achieve flawless skin like a Korean artiste. Tri-Flower Essence comprises of Ginseng flower, Chamomile and Green Tea that supplies adequate hydration to keep the skin healthy and hydrated. Besides, it also contains antioxidants that will reduces irritation and brightens the skin. SYAHIRAH Korean Secrets available in 2 ranges – Hydra Soft and White Glow. 

SYAHIRAH KOREAN SECRETS Hydra Soft is a special skincare range for girls who desire flawless and hydrated skin. This range comprises of Facial Cleanser Gel, Facial Scrub, Alcohol-free Facial Toner, Moisturising Facial Cream and Beauty Cream, which complete a proper beauty regimen to flawless and hydrated skin.   



Hydrasoft Facial Cleanser Gel


My skin is sensitive and prone to acne, therefore I need a cleanser which can properly clean my skin but not too harsh. This cleanser can produce ample amount of foam which clean my skin properly, while retain natural moisture layer of my skin. There is no unpleasant tightening effect on my skin after using this cleanser. 


Hydrasoft Facial Scrub


I do facial scrub regularly so that my skin can become smoother and acne marks would be less visible over time. There are acne marks and clogged pores on my chin area so I would spend more time to exfoliate this area. This hydrasoft facial scrub is formulated with soft exfoliating beads that remove dirt and dead skin from your face gently, giving you smoother and refined skin. It gently exfoliates my skin without being too harsh and I like the exfoliating effect!



Hydrasoft Alcohol-Free Toner


Proper toning of your skin can help to even your skin texture and enhance absorption of following skincare. This alcohol-free toner can gently minimise skin pores, without dehydrating your skin like those toners which contain alcohol. It hydrates skin and smells really pleasant!


Hydrasoft Moisturising Cream


My acne-prone skin cannot accept moisturiser which is too oily as pimples would start to appear here and there. This moisturising cream would be your favorite too if you prefer non-oily and non-sticky moisturiser like me. It is easily absorbed without leaving sticky feeling on my skin, yet provides skin with adequate moisture. After applying this moisturiser, my skin can remain fresh and glowing throughout the day. Besides, I would say that this soft pastel packaging is really pretty as I really love pastel colour! Reveal the Korean girl in you with SYAHIRAH KOREAN SECRETS now and enjoy beautiful, flawless and brighter skin like a true blue Korean girl!

These products are available nationwide, including supermarkets, hypermarkets and selected pharmacies.

For more info on Syahirah, please log on to:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Syahirah.Msia/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/syahirahmalaysia/
Beauty hotline: 03-87379122
Email: enquiries@syahirah.com.my





1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i've been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share. loxa beauty how to choose the right retail line for your salon

    ReplyDelete