Saturday 10 January 2015

Let's shop at iqueen.my!




Online shopping is so popular now and there are a lot of online shops and websites available in the market. The only problem with online shopping to find the trust-able website with affordable products. If you love online shopping, you can try to shop at iQueen.my. iQueen.my is originated from Taiwan famous online shopping website iQueen 愛女人購物網. It has launched in Malaysia recently on 1st January 2015!


What is so special about iQueen.my compared to other online shopping websites? First, iQueen.my is the exclusive retailer for many famous brands from Korea, Japan and Taiwan! You can find the beauty products that you like but not available at other websites. 

    

Since most of the products are directly imported from manufacturers without involving middleman, so iQueen.my is able to provide you the most reasonable price. Simply browse through the website then you can find that some of the products are even more cheaper than the regular retailed price! I am surprised when seeing the masks that cost RM 3.00 or even lower!


Famous brands like Coni Beauty, LoveMore, SexyLook, Yufit, and Ludeya are available at iQueen.my. You might doubt the originality of these products since there are a lot of fake products in market, but no worries, they are 100% original products
Besides, another benefit to shop at iQueen.my is everything is ready stock, you no need to wait long to receive the products. I always prefer ready stock since I am not a patient person. Moreover, iQueen.my really has excellent customer service, not only secured payment system, they also have after sale service and also professional packaging! This is the way they treat their customers and I love it.  If you face any problem, feel free to contact iQueen.my staffs, they are there to help you. 




The parcel I received from iQueen.my is carefully sealed in their own customized sturdy box and the products are properly wrapped so there is no leakage or breakage problem. 
Remember to become member of iQueen.my! As a member, you will get to receive small gifts with every order and enjoy the great deals. Who doesn't love the extra free gift inside the parcel? :) What is more attracting is that you can collect points with every purchase and points can be converted to products! 

Why not sign up as their members and shop at iQueen.my to enjoy these benefits? If you want to shop online, then choose the better one. Log on to iQueen.my website to have a look! Oh, remember to like their Facebook Page and you will be entitled with a discount voucher of 10% (Spend RM80 & above) 








No comments:

Post a Comment