Saturday 31 August 2013

[DIY] Coconut tart

Aha!!Baking time!!I planned to bake something in this holiday and I did searching for some recipes online. Looking at those pictures makes me drooling! BUT till then I did not have any action yet as the problem is I don't have oven in my house~~T.T 

One day, the talented aunty invited brother and I to do some baking in her house!!Yahoo!!Happy die!


So, here come our super delicious COCONUT TART!!Yummy~~



Lalala~~The ingredients



Butter in the house~~
(Why all the tarts can smell so good,because of the butter la!)
[dunno correct or not,in my opinion la]


The making of pastry base


Mixing the filling for tarts(haven mix with coconut yet,so you cant spot any coconut here:))


Tada~The filling is ready!!Smell heavenly~~

Before putting into oven~~


Waiting for the tarts~~Be patient~Be patient~~


TADA!!Siap!!Coconut tart~~Yum Yum~~



No comments:

Post a Comment