Friday 28 March 2014

Cooper Vision Biomedics 1 Day Extra & FREE 5 days trial contact lens

Hi,hope you are doing well!! I have  exciting news to tell you all! Finally, after wearing spectacles for many years since primary school (Woah, so long period huh?!), I wore contact lens for the first time!! Maybe you think that I am so old fashioned until I have never tried contact lens before, but I have my own concern as well. I am a biomedical science student, I study about parasitology and bacteria and all those things, I felt grossy and scared when I saw those patients picture with eye infection due to wearing of unhygienic contact lens. 
However, people changes, haha! I was encouraged to wear contact lens to attend dinner without spectacles on so that I can play with my eye make up! So, to have the pleasant first time experience with contact lens, I decided to choose CooperVision Biomedics 1 Day Extra! 
The reason why I choose it is because: 


> 1 day lens which is considered daily disposable soft contact lens modality offers a convenient solution as I can replace it daily.
> 1 day lens provide a fresh clean lens every day, decreasing the amount of artificial tears needed, and providing increased comfort.
> Biomedics 1 Day Extra is designed for day-long comfort.
So, let's try it out! :D

Tada! This is how CooperVision Biomedics 1 day Extra look like. :D



One box for left eye, one box for the right eye :)


So, this is me with my spectacles on!!Hahaha!

Spot the lens? :D

I touched it after I washed my hands!! Hygiene is important to against all those bacteria and parasites!!



I thought I will have difficult time to put in the lens. (I thought I will took at least half an hour to put it in.><) But, actually I can put it in easily! Thumb up, thumb up! :D


( You can watch this cartoon video to learn how to wear contact lens properly.)


Comments after wearing it:
> It is comfortable and no unpleasant feeling. The lens have 55% water content and can be worn for up to 11 hours!
> So far, it did not cause allergy to me!
> Ok, I will continue to use it! :D

ATTENTION!
Besides, my lovely readers, here is the good news for you all!! If you are interested to try out CooperVision contact lens, you can sign up for free trial lens at following link! :D
Be fast, the trial period is limited until 30th April 2014! 

For Cooper Vision Biomedics I Day Extra or Cooper Vision Biomedics 1 Day Toric which is suitable for astigmatism, more information can be found at their website.

Feel free to visit their FACEBOOK too :D


*All opinions expressed here are my own and not CooperVision.



No comments:

Post a Comment