Wednesday 11 September 2013

University of Malaya Kolej Kediaman Pertama

I am a third year student now! (T.T aiyaya,sound very old leh~~) I'm still staying in Kolej Kediaman Pertama this year,and still the same block and same floor.First college is the oldest college in UM(it was built in 1959), so you can imagine the building is not that nice and pretty la. 
I studied in Kolej Matrikulasi Selangor(KMS) before this and I was the first batch student of KMS. The mattress, pillow, chair and all the things were still in plastic and brand new one!!Therefore,the first time I stepped into my room in first college was a big culture shock for me...
But this year they painted my room,toilet and lorong!It makes the whole block looks better~So lucky har for those first year!!


This is the lorong.Why look so nice in this photo huh??


 

The toilet


My room




No comments:

Post a Comment