Thursday 29 November 2018

Glamfox Flower Jelly Lipstick - Fleurissant Lip Glow & Lip Gloss


I really love beautiful lipstick. I am not a frequent lipstick user, but I have obsession with lipstick with beautiful packaging. I have been eyeing on this flower jelly lipstick after I saw people sharing about how beautiful it is on social media. Flower jelly lipstick with gold powder in it, it really looks like an art piece instead of lipstick. 

Glamfox is a famous South Korea brand, which was founded in 2002. By upholding the ''Golden Triangle'' concept, the brand strives to produce a series of 100% Korean-made beauty products by using safe materials and exclusive research technology.  


Glamfox has launched a new series of jelly flower lip products, the Fleurissant Lip Gloss. Even though it also contains real flowers and 24K real gold powder, the difference between Lip Glow and Lip Gloss is that Lip Gloss contain Volufiline, a famous French patent ingredient to give your lips plumping effect.




Glamfox Fleurissant Lip Glow, which is the famous flower jelly lipstick, is their signature product. The tiny cute flower is real flower and shiny gold pieces within it is 24K gold powder! The lipstick just looks so photogenic with romantic sensation! 


Unlike other lipstick, Fleurissant Lip Glow is transparent, however it does not mean it cannot give colour to your lips. Upon application, the colour of your lips will change due to skin temperature. It can give unique lip shade that is exclusive to every individual. It can help to create natural look with colour which is not too loud.




I really like the pleasant fruity smell of these lip products. My lips are really moisturized after applying them. I have dry lips so I tried quite a lot lip products before. Lip Glow can give efficient moisturizing effect yet not too oily and sticky. Personally I prefer Fleurissant Lip Glow for daily usage as it creates healthy and natural look that I really like. For lip gloss, my lips look plumper. For those who wish their lips to be plumper, this is really a recommended product. If you prefer a darker shades, you can reapply after 30 seconds. I prefer the light pink shades so the photos shown here were created with few applications. 

Your can get these products from AEON and Watson's Malaysia.

Facebook

Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment