Thursday 2 June 2016

Tank top - what you need in your wardrobe


I do not have a lot of tank tops as I only need few of them in basic colours to have many different styles, may it be elegant or fun! Tank tops can be used as a cute and fun way to express your taste – or basically who you are. However some women find it to be difficult to style and wear them nicely. As for me, I always find that they are so versatile that I actually can pair them with anything! Although I am not that professional, I still want to share with you some easy steps that I always use on how to wear tank top withstyle.


1.
You can wear the tank top by itself and add a pair of jeans and nice shoes to create a comfy outfit. I would say almost nothing can go wrong with a pair of nice jeans! Add one or two suitable accessories that match your clothes to outshine your style of the day. :)

2.
Other than that, you can throw on an unbuttoned cardigan which is perfect to be worn on cooler days to keep yourself warm and comfortable during the day. Tank top is really a great item used for layering and mix&match!


3.
Try to add a nice belt. It could be a great final touch to your outfit – with or without the cardigan. Remember, to get a belt that matches the style and colour of your outfit too.

4.
A bright scarf can be a good accessory for a pleasant touch pop of colour to your look.

5.
Lastly, a great way to style your tank top is by layering it under an oversize top.

Try to have a variety of women tank tops in your closet and make sure you don’t get tank tops of the same design, colour or style so you can use these tank tops to create variety of styles which you will never get bored of!



No comments:

Post a Comment